Friday, September 9, 2011

Just Peace

With all of the stuff going on it can get a little hectic.  I can start to feel a little overwhelmed at times.  The Brown's are going through some really big things right now.  Last night I was with friends and of course they all want to know how I am doing and how the family is.  They all want to know if everything is better.  Well, it is not! But as I told my friends about what God was doing (even if I can't see it yet) and how much I trusted Him in this storm a huge peace came over me.  I realized as I was talking that I truly believed what I was saying.  I truly believed that God was in control and that He was taking care of me.  It was a really good feeling.  No anxiety. No depression.  No worry.  Just peace. 

2 comments:

Madison Rose Vintage said...

Love this! I have been having a hard time remembering recently that God is in control. I want to control things. I don't want my hubby to be gone for the next four months. I want to tell him no. Tell him to stay home and get a new job. However, God knew that he would be, and God is with us through this. I am sorry to hear that things are not better with y'all. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Christi Brown said...

Thanks Jennifer! it is hard and believe or not something else happened right after I posted this! The enemy is always after us especially when we are working for the Lord...which you are!

Love you sweet friend!