Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sad...an update

The little girl that I wrote about yesterday, the one the Lord used to break my heart, is no longer available. A family has found her. A family that is in the process of their homestudy.  I am greatly saddened that she will not be ours but I am overjoyed that she is going to have a forever family.  Only the Lord knows the plans for her and for us.

For I know the plans for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper and not to harm plans to give you HOPE and a future. Jeremiah 29:11.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So sorry to hear that you are sad, but just like you very excited for the future of that sweet little girl! I am in awe as I see and hear more and more about God calling families to adopt orphans. A year ago I really didn't know anyone who adopted. It is also exciting to think about what the Lord has planned out for your family.