Sunday, June 24, 2012

It's Official

We are moving.  We are about 98% sure we know where; just not when.  God is moving we know this for sure.  We are just waiting patiently on Him.  I had meltdown yesterday when I began to think about the move. 

1. I don't want to leave my house.  I like it here.  We bought this house because we chose it; not cause we were desperate.
2. I don't like someone else dictating when I have to leave.
3. I don't want Troy to be looking for jobs in areas outside of Katy or even Texas!!!!
4. I don't want to count other's opinions more than my own. But I do.

That last one is not about the move but it is something that is affecting me too.  Yesterday was a whirlwind. It is amazing how the enemy will use whatever he can to get a hold of you. I have been doing so well and he used something I totally did not expect to put me in a tailspin that I was not able to get out of. 

But as the psalmist says, "The Lord gives us new mercies every morning" today is a new day.  I can't wait to spend it with fellow believers.  I can't wait to hear the Word of God from the pulpit and to participate in corporate worship.

As I finish I leave you with this picture.  Ellie being baptized.  Heaven rejoices and so do I.  This is what matters!

1 comment:

Adventures in The Silver Bullet said...

I LOVE that picture of Ellie! I need to post my boys' baptism pictures. There is nothing sweeter. Keep us posted if you need help moving.