Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Provision

This week has already been full!

It's Tuesday.

As soon as I moved out of His way, the Lord started moving.  He goes fast!  (if you have been reading my blog for a while you will know that for me to say this is so ironic!)

Like I said in my last post we are moving.  San Felipe here we come!! It is about 20 minutes from where we live now. It is 4 bedrooms and on 2.5 acres.  I am a little nervous.  We have not made a house payment in over a year and honestly paying rent is a little nerve racking! But we have done the math over and over and the Lord assures me it can be done.

Troy and I have been trying to figure out a way to stay in this house for free.  We keep getting told by others that we have plenty of time.   That is simply not true.  The clock hand is ticking and our time on Goldstone Drive is short. God is clear....we cannot stay here anymore.  It is time to let it go.

One of the ways is by giving me another job!  I know, you are thinking 'you already have a job'. Yes, I do.  I have been working as the Assistant Director/Music and Drama Teacher at The Creator's Kids for the last 7 months.  I still work there!  My hours are only part time right now because, well, we are a new business!  We are growing and my hours are beginning to pick up.  But in the meantime I have another job.  It is part time and at our church.  The amount of money that I will make there will almost pay for our new rent!!!  Can you believe that? God so has this!!

I get the keys on Friday and start packing in the meantime.  We aren't moving for at least another 2-3 weeks.  I hope to post some pictures of the new house soon!

No comments: