Friday, November 18, 2011

Friends for a Season

It has been a while.  Lot's of things going on here.  I am gearing up to start at The Creator's Kids.  It has kept me really busy.  We have had new developments on our home/financial situation.  We are doing pretty well actually.  Just busy. 

I have noticed a change in relationships this past season in my life.  I have some really great friends.  There have just been changes.  I went to a surprise birthday for one and as I sat around the table and looked at each one of the ladies I realized that it had been way too long since I had spent time with them.  I used to do life with them and that has changed for one way or another.  Sad.

Today I spent time with a friend that I simply cherish.  She has such a heart for the Lord.  I am glad He has placed her in my path.  She and I talked for a long time and just shared with each other our struggles and our lives.

I don't feel as though I have lost any friends at all.  I just feel like some relationships have changed.  I know that is okay, just a little sad when you first think about it.  I truly believe that God places people in your life at the right moment to fit whatever season you are in. 

I love that about Him.

No comments: