Monday, August 15, 2011

I am overwhelmed

It has been a crazy couple of weeks.  The Lord has revealed much to me! He has been guiding me down a path that is new but still familiar.  He is showing me new ways of looking at things. He is making new promises to me and showing me His salvation here on earth. 

I have been overwhelmed with life this last year.  It has been a hard long road but the Lord has always been faithful.  I can see that looking back.  I still feel overwhelmed and alone at times.  Not that I am, but like many I have tried to rely on my own strength! 

My mom gave me the idea to ask the Lord for a verse for the year.  One that I can meditate on for the rest of the year.  One that He wants me to learn from.  I am praying about it and hopefully I will get it soon.  I know that whatever it is because it is from Him it will be good for me. 


No comments: