Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Too many thoughts

I have not blogged in a few days because I don't know what to write about. Actually I have a lot of things to write about; I just don't know which one to write about first.  I am currently reading 3 books! This may not be a big thing for some of you but for me it is.  I don't do more than one thing like that at a time.  So to be in the middle of 3 is a little crazy.  The funny thing is they ALL go together!  Which is really a God thing I think.  One of them, Radical by David Platt, is totally rocking my world.  It is making me question EVERYTHING I have done and will do in the future.  It has caused me to look at my life in a whole new way.  To go along with it, Raising Kids for True Greatness by Tim Kimmel, is a book that makes raising your kids even more of a daunting task then it already is. They resounding theme with both of these books is humility. And let me just tell you the Lord is working on me in both of these.

I will write more about each one soon.  Just need to get my thoughts together first.

No comments: