Sunday, October 30, 2011

Decisions

Hey friends. I just thought I would make a quick post.  Nothing too exciting going on.  The Lord is still working on me but I don't have much to say about it right now.  This last week I struggled with pain from endometriosis.  The pain was a bit extreme from what it normally is.  I have been advised to have a partial hysterectomy and I believe that now I am finally ready to take the plunge.  This decision is huge.  It means no matter what I will not bear a child ever again.  I will no longer have a womb.  The implications of that are HUGE! I feel peace about it though.  I am confident that we are done "giving birth" to children, not done having children! I really feel like the Lord is going to grow our little family of 5 into something bigger but that they are going to come from somewhere else.  This is exciting to me.  The anticipation is a bit maddening at times but I am confident in the Lord. He has a perfect plan!

No comments: